YOGACHIPS!

My new favorite snack!!

yoga chips

I won a bunch of these awesome organic apple chips from one of my favorite Blogs!
Jennie writes about all things eco-friendly and green, it never disappoints!
you can check out Jennie and the lovely "Sweet Greens" blog here:

www.mysweetgreens.com


....and now more about why you should check out Yoga Chips!!
-All Natural, USDA Organic
-Fat Free and No Sugar Added
-No Preservatives
-100% Fuji Apples (my favorite kind) ;)

These chips are so tasty!!
They come in 5 different flavors:
Original, Apple Cinnamon, Caramel, Peach and Strawberry

I'm a big fan of the Peach ;)

Also, for those with peanut allergies, it reads on the packaging "This product does not contain any traces of nuts or peanuts." So no worries there!



They are made by yogavive, www.yogavive.com

Comments

I will try them Jenn! Didn't realize you had a blog, join mine too!
Unknown said…
love it. You are so sweet!
xo,
Sweet Greens.