Today I did something really stupid..

So, Today I did something really dumb and I couldn't stop laughing about it.

I have a studio in a complex with seven other artists (we're all grad students working on our Masters in Fine Arts). The complex is shaped like a horseshoe and there are two doors that lock from the outside. Once you get into the complex, there are 8 individual studios...and each had it's own lock (combination or padlock). Well...

I was running downstairs to the printmaking studio to grab something and without thinking, I LOCKED my KEYS inside my studio.
CRAP. On my keys..keys to other rooms in the building, my car, my house, my mailbox.

I decided I would grab a tall ladder and climb over the one wall...
I landed fine jumping over (but I wouldn't recommend this)
SMART RIGHT??

WRONG!
I realized this when I jumped over to get my keys and then remembered "THE LOCK IS LOCKED ON THE OUTSIDE"

I just started laughing.
Why? My Studio neighbors are usually around on various times on Wednesday and this was about 1:30 in the afternoon, so usually the majority of us are in our studios in the complex.

My studio neighbor was making frames all day and literally came back into the complex and unlocked my studio for me with me throwing over my keys.

I laughed about it all afternoon.

Have you ever done something so silly??

Comments

Unknown said…
he he great post!

Missy
Don’t forget to check out my valentine’s giveaway!
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com