Review: Lip Smacker 100% Natural Lip Balm in "Honeydew melon"




I recently purchased Lip Smacker 100% Natural Lip Balm in "Honeydew Melon".

This was a total impulse buy when I saw that the lip smacker company (specifically Bonne Bell) is now making all natural products. I've always been a fan of their lip balms...my favorites being kiwi, dr.pepper and watermelon. However, I really prefer to buy more natural products when I can.

I can honestly say the Bonne Bell company did not disappoint once again, this lip smacker is fantastic!!

The "Honeydew Melon" has a fantastic smell and goes on smooth and doesn't dry out of my lips. It's not highly flavored by any means, but I prefer my lip balms that way.

The packaging is also great. The imagery is a watercolor of a honeydew melon. The text is simple to the point and clear to read.

Another thing that's fantastic about this product is the ingredients: pure fruit essence, olive oil, beeswax, vitamin e and aloe! It's also Paraben free, Gluten free and Dye free so many of you with allergies and sensitives will be able to use this product too!

If "Honeydew melon" isn't your favorite scent and/or flavor, there is also:
-"Pink Guava"
-"Acai Berry"
-"Vanilla Bean"

I can honestly say that I would highly recommend this product! It's only a couple of dollars so it's be a great product to grab a few of at a time ;)

You can find more Lip Smackers and Bonne Bell products at their official websites here:
BonneBell
Lip Smacker


*Please Note: I was not compensated for this review, this is my honest review of a product I purchased myself.

Comments

Holly said…
I love yummy lip balms like this! And can appreciate the natural ingredients. I think I'll be getting some of this!