Three small positive things about today!

Three small things that I enjoyed about today...

1. All the Nicki Minaj tracks stuck in my head. Like this one...



2.

I am in love with Wildfox Couture's new Clueless line! So Awesome. I would wear wildfox clothing everyday if I could afford it, their tshirts are so soft and comfortable! You can view more of the line here

3.

This cup of Newman's Own Decaf coffee, via the Keurig. Can you tell how tired I am? I am still wearing my name tag from work and no makeup is gracing my face.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Comments

Amanda said…
The Wildfox Couture's new Clueless line is absolutely amazing!
alex said…
That's such a cute cup! I want one like that! Haha I really do!
Jenn Milt Art said…
Thanks Alex! It's actually from Starbucks ;)