I get inspiration from things I find...



I know a lot of people get hesitant in their sketchbooks when they see a blank page. I work out many future ideas for my context and projects through making collages.

I get my inspiration from things I find, all over the place.

For instance, in this collage above:

1. Shark came from a prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.
2. "Made in America" piece came from a box of Christmas Ornaments from work.
3. Floor Sample sticker taken off an old mannequin shoe at my job and then shoved in my pocket.
4. Red Triangle and B cut from an alumni college catalog that showed up in our mail.
5. Turquoise rectangle piece, leftover bit of wrapping paper from the Holidays.
6. Bullets cut from a bracelet in a fashion magazine.

When you see a piece of paper you like, cut it out. Paste it. See what you come up with.

Happy Saturday!

Comments