What's on my face tonight: Lancome gift!

So starting today through next week your local Macy's has a great Lancome gift that you should definitely check out.

I'm a huge fan of urban decay naked foundation but I'm almost out so I decided to try Lancome for a while!
With my purchase today I received the following free:



1. This super cute makeup bag.
2. Bienfait Multi-Vital Day & Night Moisturizing Cream
3. An exfoliant Body Scrub
4. Color Design Lipstick in "Wannabe Cream"
5. Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
6. Hypnose Star Volume Mascara
7. ...and as another bonus from my purchase the Confort Creamy Foamy Cleanser and Toner for Dry Skin

My makeup in action!

I'm totally in love with this lipstick color, it's a bright pink that fits my fair complexion perfectly and it's so soft on my lips.

Also on my face in this picture: Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation, Lancome Effacernes Waterproof under eye concealer, Mac Mineralize concealer, Hypnose Star Mascara, Sephora Blush in "Blush me!"

Definitely digging what's on my face today. Have you found any new beauty products you love lately? Tell me about them!

Comments