What's on My Face Today







So I decided to post the makeup I'm wearing today because I found it to be a pretty fun look! It totally reminds me of a Tropical Island Scene... I'm probably just dreaming of warmer weather.

On My Face:
Lancome Moisturizer
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Undereye Concealer in Light Buff
Mac Powder Blush in Fleur Power
Per-fekt Brow Perfection Gel in Caramel

On My Eyes:
Urban Decay "Smog" Eye Shadow
Urban Decay "Maui Wowie" Eye Shadow
Urban Decay "Polyester Bride" Eye Shadow
Kat Von D "Peggy" Shadow from True Romance Eye Shadow Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in "Clash"
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in "Delinquent"
Urban Decay Supercurling Mascara

Lips:
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in "Crush"

Would you wear a look this bright? Do tell :)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!

Comments