Waiting...



Well, today is Baby M's due date and here I am waiting.
Patiently and Impatiently at the same time.

So far I've had a good day, spending time with family and trying to relax.
I visited with my Grandparents and had lunch with my Parents and Uncle.

Tofu Pad Thai and Snow Pea leaves with garlic.
And Baby M, you should know that you started kicking like crazy when I finished.

I'm currently listening to music to keep my mind off of thinking about if/when the baby is coming.
I've had a lot of mixed feelings on the thought of being induced and by mixed I mean...
I'm super uncomfortable with the thought.

I really don't want to be induced, I want natural contractions.

Here is one of the songs from the playlist:



"Jesus Christ" by Brand New always leaves me feeling calm.

I'm going to go wait some more in hopes that you show up soon little guy, the suspense is rough.

Comments