Today is just one of those days where I'm flooded with all kinds of ridiculous thoughts.
So, What is on my mind grapes?
1. Someone should patent a drinking game for The Bachelor where these women mention how often they could be engaged to the guy. Shots for every time this blonde haired chick says "I could totally see myself being engaged within the week."
2. Miles has been eating like crazy so of course, I make the most ridiculous statement yesterday to my husband... "Do you think he has a tapeworm?" Apparently, I'm really great at irrational thoughts lately, Thanks hormones.
3. I wish people would naturally take over their adult responsibilities. If you make adult decisions, they need to be handled properly. I know this statement is vague but I have a friend going through some things and I just want to remind her how strong she is.
4. I still have thank you cards to write for Miles. I'm hoping to get them done this weekend. I am incredibly grateful for all the love Miles has received from friends and family, sorry I'm slacking on the mailing.
5. I wish people would stop airing out their dirty laundry on facebook. It's awkward reading about every detail of your break up and those others that post about bowel movements and political theories...maybe you just need to a blog for that purpose (a private one).
6. In the words of Rebecca Black: "It's Friday...Friday, Friday, Gettin' down on Friday. Everybody is looking forward to the weekend. Weekend."