Feeding, Frustration and Fun.



Dear Sunday, you were just one of those days. Well you started out being rough...



I finally decided to bite the bullet and go buy Miley some formula to supplement. I have been very torn about this decision but to simply put it, my milk supply is not where it needs to be and I'm taking it very hard.

So I went to one of those big retailers to pick up the type of Formula that M's doctor suggested.

It's down pouring rain and then it starts sleeting, it's frigid cold and here I am in a hooded sweatshirt.
I run into the store only to realize there is not one single cart when you walk in the door. Crap.
I run back into the parking lot to find a cart because I have to buy a few other important things like Laundry Detergent and Doritos for my Husband. I am soaking wet by now, running through the puddles and dodging cars who just could care less about pedestrians. I grab the Laundry Detergent so I don't forget it and then I head towards the aisle I have been dreading, the formula...

In the aisle, I had an interaction with the rudeness sales associate ever.

Apparently me being polite must of bothered her because she talked to me like I was a total piece of garbage. She wouldn't let me actually look at any of the containers of formula and she attempted to argue with me when I told her she grabbed the wrong formula then what I wanted to purchase. She even acted like I was going to steal the formula guarding it up against her body (which grossed me out) as if it was powdered gold.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Frustrated as ever, I texted my husband "F*ck this place."

I bought what we needed and I headed home in the rain. My husband was at the door with open arms to give me a hug. I told him the conversation with the worst employee ever and while he agreed how ridiculous it was, he helped me get my mind off of it.

He reminded me that giving my baby Formula is okay. That I'm not a criminal for doing so and having to buy it in the first place.

My Sunday then picked itself back up.

I had a cuddle session with Baby M, made some Chicken Parmesan from scratch for Dinner, painted my nails and spent the evening on the couch watching baseball and the Walking Dead with my husband and little guy.



Even in days filled with frustration, you can find fun moments.

Comments