Conversations with Three Year Olds


unifinished studio drawings, 2012.

I can't count how many times my preschoolers say something really great and that I wish I would of written it down.
It happens all the time.

Here are some recent gems:

x: "Do you know what to tell someone when they are mean to you?"
Me: "No, What do you tell them?"
x: "You tell them that you like their pants!"
Me: "That you like their pants? Really?"
x: "Yes! You say... I really like your shirt and your pants!"
Me: "Okay, I'll try that next time!"

x: *singing* "Ms. Jenn has a great big arm! Great big arm..."
Me: "What??"
x: "Ms. Jenn!!! I just love your great big arms!"

x: "Why isn't the CD player working?"
Me: "Because it keeps eating my CDs."
x2: "Well tell it to stop, you shouldn't eat CDs!"



You can find some more gems here:
Conversations with Four Year Olds
Appreciation and Four Year Old Quotes

Happy Saturday!


Comments