Merry Belated Christmas



Merry Belated Christmas.

I really thought about blogging yesterday, but browsing Forever 21's website and watching Baby M jump on top of his activity cube like Superman took precedent.

Because I totally need that aztec sweater, that super cute polka dot top and those cheapo gemstone earrings...well maybe.

...and watching M get into all his new toys is the best thing EVER.

Christmas is always interesting when you're Jewish.
I've already been thinking of the ways I'm going to explain to Miles how we celebrate Chanukah and then how am I going to explain the tree covered in lights and tinsel??

What if he asks me if I believe in Santa?
Do I lie?

The truth is...the older I get the more I believe in the spirit of Christmas.
I enjoy the thought of people getting a giving spirit around the Holidays.
I like the pine, the lights and the smells of Cinnamon, Peppermint and Vanilla lurking around.
I love the idea of being grateful for those you have in your life and showing them your love.

I hope the holidays inspire M to give to others when he's older.
I hope he's inspired to want to give his time and money to those who need it rather than himself.
My other hope is that he nevers forgets his faith and where he came from spiritually.



This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.
Always let your light shine Baby M.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Hug the ones you love!



Comments