That time I made a playlist of Songs That Remind Me of You...


This is the strangest Selfie I have ever taken with one of my drawings...
...it's also from like three years ago.


Have you ever heard a song and it instantly reminds you of someone?
...Maybe it's even someone from your past.
This happens to me all of the time and I don't think I'll ever escape it.

So Naturally, I decided to make an anonymous playlist of songs that remind me of someone.
I'm calling it anonymous because I won't state which songs reminds me of who and if their in my present or past life.

Here it goes, "Songs That Remind Me of You..."

1. "Gravel," Ani Difranco.
2. "Anchors Away," the Bouncing Souls.
3. "Don't say Nuthin," The Roots.
4. "Wonderwall," Oasis.
5. "The Quiet Things that No one ever Knows," Brand New.
6. "Such Great Heights," The Postal Service.
7. "Gypsy," Fleetwood Mac.
8. "Right Side of the Bed," Atreyu.
9. "Sheena is a Punk Rocker," The Ramones.
10. "Cemetery," Say Anything.
11. "Can't Be Saved," Senses Fail.
12. "Stupid Kid," Alkaline Trio.
13. "Rebel Yell," Billy Idol.
14. "Salty Dog," Flogging Molly.
15. "Bugatti," Ace Hood.

...this list could go on but I'll stop here for now.

Do you have a list of songs that remind you of someone?
I would love to hear what is on your play list.



Comments