A Family Selfie



Yesterday my brother got married in a beautiful ceremony right outside of Philadelphia.
M was incredibly confused most of the day but happily danced around and posed for many photos.
This was after he cried, seeing my mom during the ceremony and being mad she was to busy watching my brother get married then playing with him.

Today we took the day off from school.
All morning M has been singing to me and "shushing" me like his Wheels on the bus lyrics.

He snuggled up next to me and watched he beloved Spongebob.
"SpongeBob! Bob! Fish! Mommy!"
...Now he's busy scattering his toys all over the living room and playing with my phone.

I am so grateful to watch M grow everyday.
I am incredibly grateful for my husband, M's daddy, who loves us so much.
It is really bizarre to think of my life before them, as they are completely my life now.

I cannot believe I'll have a two year old in four months.

What are you grateful for today?





Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey


Comments